What you most likely already know: Disney has bought Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion and stock, and there will be a Star Wars VII in the making, scheduled to be released in 2015.
Here are more details on the deal and the new Star Wars films:
1. Disney owns Star Wars, Indiana Jones and ILM (company that used to own PIXAR)
2. Disney is planning to release a three more Star Wars films, starting in 2015, and all of them will be released in 3D.
3. Fox still owns the distribution of all the existing Star Wars films.
4. So far there is an “extensive and detailed treatment” for the next trilogy.
5. A new Star Wars film will be released every 2-3 years for the new trilogy.
Constructive debates are welcome, but personal attacks are not. If you feel a comment is offensive or considered spam, please feel free to flag it.
One of the best places to have time to yourself and really think about your life is in your car;...Read Review >>